- Full tickets: 9 euros
- Discounted tickets: 6 euros
- Family tickets: 19 euros
- Virtual reality experience: 5 euros
- Guided tour: 25 euros (up to 20 visitors, 45-60 minutes, in Estonian, Russian or English)
Special offers to mark the reopening of the museum:
- Higher adventure trail – 15 euros per person regardless of the size of the group
- Lower adventure trail – 10 euros per person if you want to complete the trail with an instructor.
- With museum ticket adventure park -20%
To make your way along the trail with an instructor, at least four adventurers are needed in order to undertake team work on the trail. This is also much more exciting than doing it alone.
Kalevipoeg's sword is unbending, but our prices aren’t! Ask us for a personal group offer.
Prices are per participant and include VAT. Payment can be made on site in cash or by bank transfer.
- From June to August: daily 11 am to 6 pm.
- From September to May: Tuesday - Sunday 11 am - 6 pm.
- Adventure park: from June to August daily 12 am to 6 pm. Offseason: bookings only.